Thursday, August 4, 2016

WYD Trek: TNG -- Day 17 Preview

A day off

One of the many statues found in Prague. This statue's hooded features perfectly mimic the way
I feel at the moment; hiding from the sun.
The sun is shining brightly, the fancy hats are out, and that's how I know today is going to be a sick day.

After a whirlwind of adventure last night (in which I lost my wallet), I awoke to find my sunburned neck raw and bloody. However, my wallet soon found its way back to me, thanks to the careful eye of the bus driver!

So today, I will be have to listen to second-hand accounts of the events the group gets up to today. For now, I will put aloe on my neck and stay out of the sun.

God bless!

jtng@rcav.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment about this post.

Rules for commenting

Posts and comments to The Busy Catholic must be marked by Christian charity and respect for the truth. They should be on topic and presume the good will of other contributors. Discussion should take place primarily from a faith perspective. We reserve the right to end discussion on any topic any time we feel the discussion is no longer productive.